请保持冷静心态看待我这个处女座的懒女生,龟毛无罪,天气预告来得早..敬请期待

2010年1月16日星期六

heart broken

in ur brown eyes,wat i was..
In your mind there is not tolerant of my place?
even if there is a little place belongs to me..
I would be very happy,becoz u have my heart


Every word you said last nite
I remember very clearly..has been hanging around in my brain
Although knows that you are not on purpose


yes,im cry again..
but u know that reason?u must know..
regret to write the blog
im sorry,please trust me that I told him that the last sentence


Please do not do for me,ok?
i love you..dion..and i just wan on your side
no more him anymore..just you and me



after that u sms me
"sorry, i was not on purpose"..its ok
Promised to each other in the side,
u also call me accompany you around..yes,i do
I will not leave..forever


get a new blogger
new life with you,all about us
sorry i cant go johor this week to accompany you
take care my love


i miss you,
promise you next week i will go johor..


dont let my heart broken again,
it very big pressure...

没有评论:

发表评论

发表无言